To help maintain healthy lifestyle adults should do at least 30 minutes of intensive activity a day.
Did you know that being active:
- Burns up calories which helps control your body weight
- Helps mobility no matter what age you are
- Make you feel better about yourself and boost confidence
- Reduce stress
- Great way to meet new people
- It’s free and it is fun
Research shows that one of the best things you can do to improve your health is to eat 5 portions of fruit and vegetables a day. With the help of some of our recipes, getting in shape and eating well can be even easier! Even a few small changes to what we eat every day can make a huge difference.
Did you know that Goodalls Herbs and Spices allow you to create tasty dishes with no extra calories!
Here are some simple healthy tips
- Add a pinch of ginger to spice up your stir-fry
- Use some curry powder to make a low fat vegetable curry
- Add a pinch of nutmeg to a fresh fruit salad
Instead of seasoning meat with salt why not try seasoning with Oregano, perhaps try adding Soy Sauce or Worcestershire sauce to stews and stir frys
Explore the Site
See what great recipes you can create with Goodall's Cinnamon
Low in calories but high in flavour, take a look at how easy it is.
Submit your own recipes to share them with other food fans.
Find out more about our Gluten free recipes and ingredients.
Established in 1933, Goodall's is renowned for it's quality spices.