February 7th, 2013
Do you enjoy baking with your kids at the weekend, decorating cakes for those special occasions or creating one-off edible masterpieces?
If so, Goodall’s – the Irish brand that’s renowned for its high quality range of flavourings, colourings, herbs, spices and seasonings – has just launched a new online competition to find Ireland’s most creative cakes and buns.
In celebration of the launch of Goodall’s new baking products, which include Marshmallow Crème Cake Topping and Writing Icing, Mallow Mondays launches on Monday 11th February and will run for four weeks.
Every Monday, Goodall’s is calling on people to upload pictures of their quirkiest and most innovative cake and bun designs from the weekend, which they have either baked themselves or with their children’s help. Ideally these masterpieces will include at least one of the new Goodall’s baking products listed below. The pictures can be tweeted to @GoodallsIreland or uploaded to the Goodall’s Ireland facebook page, with entries closing at 12 midnight on the respective Monday.
A Goodall’s baking hamper is up for grabs for the four weekly winners with one overall winner receiving a kiddies’ party for up to ten children, alongside a mammoth Goodall’s hamper that’s bursting full of the entire range of Goodall’s products!
The new products from Goodall’s include the yummy Marshmallow Crème, which is ready to use without any mixing, and is the perfect store cupboard standby for decorating desserts and cakes. Make in Edenderry, it’s both fat free and gluten free so it’s the ideal accompaniment for creatively topping cupcakes or sponges.
Goodall’s writing icing comes in four colours, is easy to use and tastes great. The versatility and colour range make decorating cakes and buns unique, and if you’re looking to create a ‘wow’ factor, try using a couple of contrasting colours to really make your design standout.
Both products are available in selected Tesco, Dunnes and from all good independents, priced from €2.79.
Mallow Mondays begins on Monday 11th February with entries closing at 12 midnight. Weekly winners will be announced on the following Tuesday and the overall winner will be selected by 5th March 2013.
Goodall’s Mallow Mondays terms and conditions:
• Entrants can enter more than once, but each entry must be an original
• Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or alternative.
• Winners will be notified by email or via facebook
• An alternative winner will be chosen if the winner cannot be contacted or if the prize is not redeemed within 30 days.
• Delivery nationwide included (Ireland only).
• Entrants must be over 18.
• Weekly prize is a Goodall’s baking hamper
• Overall prize is a children’s party for a maximum of ten children, up to the value of €200
• The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
• The closing date/time for weekly entries is Monday 11th , Monday 18th and Monday 25th February 2013 at 12 midnight; and on Monday 4th March 2013 at 12 midnight.
• Weekly winners will be announced on the following Tuesday and the overall winner will be selected by 5th March 2013.