Fall off the Bone Ribs
- Trim any visible fat from ribs. If necessary, remove membrane from underside. Cut into 2-rib portions; place in large shallow dish.
- In small bowl, stir together cajun seasoning and 1/2 tsp (2 ml) each salt and pepper; rub all over ribs. (Make-ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.)
- Place dish with ribs under grill; grill until browned, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to slow-cooker.
- In bowl, whisk together ketchup, vinegar, sugar, Yorkshire relish and garlic; add to slow-cooker, stirring to coat ribs. Cover and cook on Low until tender, 8 to 10 hours.
Submit a comment:
- 3lb (1.4 kg) pork back ribs, (2 racks)
- 4 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 cups (500 ml) ketchup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml Goodall's Yorkshire relish
- 1 teaspoon of Goodall's Garlic paste